A New Website!

I was going to write about the interaction of credit rating agencies and lawyers in the current securitization crisis, but something more important has intervened. And I will do that one later.

I have a new website!

Caroline Mockett, my web designer, has overhauled my website to make it more user-friendly, easier to navigate, and easier for me to manage. She's also added, amongst other things, two new items: a "news" page, and a "blogs posts" page that summarizes whatever has been recently blogged by me. Both have RSS feeds. Caroline has done a terrific job.

All my papers and publications are available for download in PDF, so feel free to browse. My aim is that our work should be disseminated as widely as possible, especially beyond the confines of the academic journal.

The website can be found at www.johnflood.com or www.johnflood.co.uk.

Comments