Relevance of Professionalism in a Post-Legal Services Act World



(thanks to wallyconger.com

I've always admired "Duke" (or Hunter S Thompson as he's known in the mundane world). For anyone who could consume the amount of drugs he did and yet write as brilliantly as he could must be professional.

I have written a post for the legal profession section of Jotwell on Nick Robinson's paper, When Lawyers Don’t Get All the Profits: Non-Lawyer Ownership of Legal Services, Access, and Professionalism (Harvard Law School Program Legal Profession Research Paper No. 2014-20) available at SSRN.

He raises some serious questions during his comparison of non-lawyer ownership in three countries: UK, Australia, and the US. I've tried to give this a sociological gloss in my review. It's a good paper and should be read widely.


Comments

Maicha said…
Hi, just wanted to tell you, I enjoyed this blog post. It was funny. Keep on posting!
Persian Immigration Lawyer
Thankk you for this